Candidates who applied for the UNILAG JUPEB supplementary entrance examination of School of Foundation Studies are hereby notified that the entrance examination has been postponed to Friday 5th October, 2018 due to NLC strike.
All Candidates are urged to reprint their examination slip and take note of their new exams schedules.
UNILAG JUPEB Application Guide
Suitable and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply to gain admission into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Successful candidates will be selected after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). This Successful candidates are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) and Soochow University, China.
Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
UNILAG JUPEB Subject Combination.
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme, teaching subjects in line with the JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
|4.||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies_Government||SFS04|
|5.||Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies _Music||SFS05|
|6.||Visual Arts _Government _Music||SFS06|
|7.||Visual Arts _Literature In English_Music||SFS07|
|8.||Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics||SFS08|
|11.||Biology_Economics_Literature In English||SFS12|
|16.||Christian Reglious Studies _French_ Literature In English||SFS17|
|17.||Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Music||SFS18|
|18.||Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Yoruba||SFS19|
|19.||Christian Reglious Studies _Governmen_Igbo||SFS20|
|20.||Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English_History||SFS21|
|21.||Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English _Music||SFS22|
|22.||Economics _Geography_ Government||SFS23|
|23.||Economics _ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS24|
|24.||Economics _ Government _ Literature In English||SFS25|
|25.||Economics _ Mathematics _Physics||SFS26|
|26.||French_ Government _Islamic Studies||SFS27|
|28.||Government _ Christian Reglious Studies _Economics||SFS29|
|29.||Government _History_Islamics Studies||SFS30|
|30.||Government _ Literature In English _History||SFS31|
|31||Government_ Literature In English _Music||SFS32|
|32.||History_ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies||SFS33|
|33.||Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English||SFS34|
|34.||Literature In English _ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies||SFS35|
|35.||Literature In English _History_Islamics Studies||SFS36|
|40.||Visual Arts_Government_Islamics Studies||SFS41|
|41.||Visual Arts_ Christian Reglious Studies _History||SFS42|
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Requirements.
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behavior. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e- APPLICATION FORM:
- visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- on the ‘Students’ menu, click on ‘Foundation Program’
- scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Application Form’
- select ‘School of Foundation Studies’ as application type on the application interface
- go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission in the list above
- read the application guidelines on the application interface and complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
- Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select an appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
- Cost of Application Form (including online practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)): N25, 000.00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
- Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination.
N.B.: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online
- The Application opens on Monday, September 17, 2018 and closes on Friday, September 28, 2018.
- Examination Date: Friday 5th October, 2018.
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Examination Pass will be generated automatically after successful completion of the application process).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates’ choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
- All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
Results:- Results and merit admission will be released on the University website.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice, and other anti-social behaviours. All admitted students will undergo a compulsory medical test.
All enquiries are to be made to Director, School of Foundation Studies +234-09093621958 (please call during office hours only, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Was this article helpful?
Please share this article with the social buttons below.
NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Award 2018/2019
NNPC/Total Scholarship is one of the top Nigerian undergraduate scholarships in Nigeria. Applicants are invited to take part in the 2018/2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship. Hurry now and apply. The application portal will close on 31st October 2018.
NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Award 2018/2019
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2018/2019 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Benefit
The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|
NNPC/Total Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. An on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Application Form
Application Forms are available online and must be completed online. Applications will close on October 31, 2018. Selection tests will hold on December 1, 2018, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
Was this post helpful? Kindly drop us a comment in the comment section below.
Do share this post with friends on social networks with the share buttons below.
University of Osun UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2018/2019
This article is to inform you that the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has commenced its 2018/2019 Pre-degree Programme admission. The school is inviting applications from suitably and qualified individuals into the UNIOSUN Pre-degree Admission. Read further to know about the UNIOSUN pre-degree admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2018/2019 Admission List
- PTI Admission List 2018/2019 Academic Session – Check Here
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission – General Requirements.
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2019/2020 UTME admission exercise.
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree – Placement into Degree Programmme.
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in the 2019/2020 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), to have the opportunity of being admitted into any of the following Degree Programmes:
COLLEGE OF LAW, IFETEDO CAMPUS
- B Law
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specializations in:
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Animal Science
- Bachelor of Fisheries and Wildlife
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Wildlife Management
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IPETU-IJESA CAMPUS
- Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- A. (Ed.) English
- Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- Ed. Educational Management
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Sc. Anatomy
- Sc. Physiology
- Sc Public Health
- N. Sc Nursing
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE, IKIRE CAMPUS
- A. Philosophy
- A. English and International Studies
- A. French and International Studies
- A. History and International Studies
- A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
- A. Islamic Studies
- A. Arabic Language and Literature
- A. Theatre Arts
- A. Yoruba
- A. Tourism Studies
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, OKUKU CAMPUS
- Sc. Accounting
- Sc. Business Administration
- Sc. Economics
- Sc. Banking and Finance
- Sc. Political Science and International Relations
- Sc. Geography
- Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Sc. Sociology
- Sc. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, OSOGBO CAMPUS
- Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- Sc. Biochemistry
- Eng. Civil Engineering
- Sc. Computer Science
- Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- Sc. Mathematics
- Sc. Microbiology
- Sc. Geology
- Sc. Physics with Electronics
- Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
- Sc. Plant Biology
- Sc. Chemistry
- Sc. Zoology
- Sc. Food Science and Technology
- Sc. Building
- Sc. Estate Management
Also, the programme has been designed to include intensive training in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Completion of UNIOSUN pre-degree admission form
Candidates are to register online by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or directly on the Pre-Degree Portal at http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms. Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the Pre-Degree programme of the University.
Access to UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Registration Portal.
Visit the UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register. Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the Pre-Degree application is through the UNIOSUN WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card and Verve)
Submission of forms closes on Thursday, 16th November, 2018.
UNIOSUN ADMISSION OFFICE CONTACT
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 08035769845, 08067393931, 08136529963, 08034349494
Was these post helpful? Please share it with your friends with the share buttons below your screen.
MBA Scholarships at University of Sussex in UK – International Students
The University of Sussex is offering a scholarship to international Student into their Sussex MBA scholarships. The Scholarships are open to only applicants with proven management experience and have graduated with a good first degree or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution. Read further to know about the school and how to apply for the MBA Scholarships at University of Sussex in UK.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
The University of Sussex, near Brighton, in the south of England, was the first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s. Considered to have one of the most beautiful campuses in Britain, Sussex is situated in rolling parkland and combines green open spaces with award-winning architecture designed by Scottish architect Sir Basil Spence.
The university prides itself on being among the most diverse and multicultural, with around a third of its staff drawn from outside the UK. It also boasts strong links with institutions around the world, including Peking University, the National Taiwan University and the Harvard-Sussex programme, which conducts research into chemical and biological weapons.
Organized across 12 schools of studies, more than a third of the university’s students are enrolled on postgraduate courses. With an extensive study abroad programme – most courses incorporate an optional overseas element – one in five of its undergraduates choose to study abroad at some point in their university career.
Sussex has received positive recognition for its success in transitioning students into employment, something it attributes to its plentiful links with industry and a ‘First Generation Scholars Scheme’, which offers bursaries to assist students from low-income backgrounds.
It also lays claim to associations with three Nobel Prize winners, 14 Fellows of the Royal Society and 12 Fellows of the British Academy, and boasts a long history of supporting the artistic endeavor.
Its Arts department is home to a world-class archive called The Keep that contains manuscripts and first editions by Virginia Woolf, Rudyard Kipling, and Jane Austen, while 2015 saw the opening of The Attenborough Centre: a new arts venue on campus featuring a 350-seat auditorium, a gallery, rehearsal studios, and teaching space. Away from campus, Sussex students have easy access to both the South Downs National Park, as well as Brighton’s vibrant nightlife, shops, and seafront.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MBA SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AT UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX IN UK
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarships are available to study MBA program.
The scholarship is to be taken in UK at the University of Sussex. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Domestic students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Up to £5,000 available for winners of this scholarship.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ELIGIBILITY:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
Hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
Have Senior management experience and/or good degree results
Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome.
You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to a different start date.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MBA SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
You must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start (full-time or part-time) or via this link for January or April part-time start. You can only apply for the MBA scholarships once you have been accepted onto the course.
Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA programmed and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship. Once they have been offered a place on the MBA programme. Scholarships will then be determined based on your initial MBA application and the interview.
Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome. Should you be offered a scholarship you have to accept/decline the offer within one month? You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to a different start date.
SCHOLARSHIP CLOSING DATE:
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
Was this post helpful? Kindly share with a friend with the share buttons below.
HOW TO10 months ago
4 Fastest Ways to Burn Belly Fat Overnight with Lemon
GIST10 months ago
10 Easiest Countries To Migrate To From Nigeria 2018
ARTICLE8 months ago
Fully Formatted Payroll – Free Payroll Download
ARTICLE10 months ago
22 Businesses You Can Start Up With 20,000 – 50,000 in Nigeria
HOW TO8 months ago
How to Get Rid of Dark Armpit Fast with Home Remedies
HOW TO8 months ago
How to Clean A Hydro Flask – 5 Simple Methods
HOW TO11 months ago
How to Wash Shoe in Washing Machine – The Guide
ARTICLE10 months ago
Free 2018 Business Proposal For Fish Farm in Nigeria